Men’s Assisted Reverse Lunge with Blocked Knee
- Lower so that at the bottom your knees are both around 90 degrees.
- Don’t let your hips open up at the bottom. Keep them squared forward.
- Keep your lower back neutral by pulling your ribs down with your abs and keeping your abs tight. Don’t let your back arch.
- Drive upward with your weight rooted through the heel of your forward foot. Only pull on the object in front of you with enough force to stay balanced.
- Keep your knee tracked straight ahead over your toes.