- Squat down with your feet straight forward, your heels on the ground and your knees tracking over your toes.
- Jump back to a plank position, and land with your abs braced and without arching your back.
- Keep your ribs down and your tailbone tucked under while in the plank position to keep your lower back from arching.
- Jump back to the squat position with your heels on the ground, knees straight forward and feet straight.
- Jump upward and drop down to repeat.
by Frank J
Burpee Without Pushup