- Lower with your weight on your forward heel.
- Don’t let your hips open up at the bottom. Keep them squared forward.
- Keep your lower back neutral by pulling your ribs down with your abs and keeping your abs tight. Don’t let your back arch.
- Drive upward with your weight rooted through the heel of your forward foot. 5. Keep your knee tracked straight ahead over your toes.
- After the lunge, hinge forward at the hips by pushing your hips back without rolling them open.
- Keep your ribs down and don’t arch your back.
- Stop when you get a slight stretch in your hamstring, then return to the start.
Dumbbell Reverse Lunge to Romanian Deadlift