- Only lower as far down as you can without your shoulders popping forward.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and downward at the bottom of the rep.
- Keep your abs tight and your ribs pulled down so that your lower back doesn’t arch.
- Finish the pushup by spreading your shoulder blades apart, with your shoulders pulled down away from your ears.
- Row one weight toward your lower ribs without arching your back or rocking your hips.
- Finish the row with your shoulder blade packed tightly inward and down and then return the weight to the ground and do a row on the opposite side.
by Frank J
Renegade Row With Pushup and Feet Elevated