- Only lower as far down as you can without your shoulders popping forward.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together and downward at the bottom of the rep.
- Keep your abs tight and your ribs pulled down so that your lower back doesn’t arch.
- Finish the pushup by spreading your shoulder blades apart, with your shoulders pulled down away from your ears.
- Row one weight toward your lower ribs without arching your back or rocking your hips. 6. Finish the row with your shoulder blade packed tightly inward and down and then return the weight to the ground and do a row on the opposite side.
by Frank J
Renegade Row With Pushup