- Position your knees so that they are both at 90 degrees.
- Keep your trailing hip fully extended.
- Keep your ribs down, abs tight and tailbone tucked between your knees.
- Press the cable forward, finishing with your shoulder blade spread outward and your hand pushed as far forward as you can.
- Don’t let your back arch or lose your hip and knee position as you press. 6. Return by pulling your shoulder blade inward and down as your hand comes back.
by Frank J
Single-Arm Half-Kneeling Cable Press