Skip to content
by Frank J
Single-Arm Half-Kneeling Cable Press
- Position your knees so that they are both at 90 degrees.
- Keep your trailing hip fully extended.
- Keep your ribs down, abs tight and tailbone tucked between your knees.
- Press the cable forward, finishing with your shoulder blade spread outward and your hand pushed as far forward as you can.
- Don’t let your back arch or lose your hip and knee position as you press. 6. Return by pulling your shoulder blade inward and down as your hand comes back.