- The cable goes in the hand on the same side as your trailing leg.
- Keep your trailing hip fully extended.
- Keep your ribs down, abs tight and tailbone tucked between your knees.
- Press the handle forward, finishing with your shoulder blade spread outward and your hand pushed as far forward as you can.
- Don’t let your back arch or lose your hip and knee position as you press. 6. Return by pulling your shoulder blade inward and down as your hand comes back.
by Frank J
Single-Arm Standing Split-Stance Cable Press