- The cable goes in the hand on the same side as your trailing leg.
- Keep your trailing hip fully extended.
- Keep your ribs down, abs tight and tailbone tucked between your knees.
- Press the handle forward, finishing with your shoulder blade spread outward and your hand pushed as far forward as you can.
- Don’t let your back arch or lose your hip and knee position as you press. 6. Return by pulling your shoulder blade inward and down as your hand comes back.
Single-Arm Standing Split-Stance Cable Press