Skip to content
by Frank J
Single-Leg Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
- Think of using your abs to control the space between your ribs and the front of your pelvis, and don’t let them get further apart as you move.
- Push your hips back until you get a light stretch in your hamstrings.
- Keep your hips flat by actively keeping your zipper turned toward your forward knee.
- Return upward and lock your hips out while tucking your tailbone downward between your knees.
- Don’t let your lower back arch or roll your hips open during the movement.