Skip to content
by Frank J
Single-Leg Single-Arm Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
- Keep your ribs pulled down and abs tightly braced to keep your lower back from arching.
- Push your hips back until you get a light stretch in your hamstrings.
- Keep your hips flat by actively keeping your zipper turned toward your forward knee.
- Return upward and lock your hips out without arching your lower back or dropping the front of your pelvis.
- Don’t let your lower back arch or roll your hips open during the movement.