- Lower with your weight on your forward heel.
- Don’t let your hips open up at the bottom. Keep them squared forward.
- Keep your lower back neutral by pulling your ribs down with your abs and keeping your abs tight. Don’t let your back arch.
- At the bottom position, put your arms overhead (without arching your back) and rotate your shoulders toward your forward knee.
- Drive upward with your weight rooted through the heel of your forward foot.
- Keep your knee tracked straight ahead over your toes.
Warrior Lunge With Overhead Reach