- Begin with your abs tightly braced and your ribs pulled downward. Think of using your abs to control the space between your ribs and the front of your pelvis, and don’t let them get further apart as you move.
- Lower to the dumbbell while pushing your hips back and loading a light stretch into your hamstrings.
- Keep your weight on your heels, your feet straight forward, your knees straight over your toes and abs braced.
- Pull upward while maintaining good positioning (knees straight forward, neutral spine, weight through heels.
- Keep your abs locked and ribs down at the top.
Dumbbell Sumo Deadlift