Men’s Ribs-Down Breathing
- Keep your glutes tight and your pelvis flat. Place your hand on the bottom of your ribs.
- Take a deep breathe in through the nose making sure to feel the expansion through entire torso (belly, ribs, and low back).
- Breathe out forcefully through the mouth like you are sighing and you will feel your core contract and your lower ribs drop.
- Keep your core tight and your lower ribs locked down as you continue to breathe the same way. Think of expanding in a 360 degree fashion through your back, sides and ribs as you inhale.
- Don’t allow your shoulders to rise as you breathe.