- The dumbbell goes on the same side as your trailing leg.
- Lower with your weight on your forward heel.
- Don’t let your hips open up at the bottom. Keep them squared forward.
- Keep your lower back neutral by pulling your ribs down with your abs and keeping your abs tight. Don’t let your back arch.
- Both of your knees should be at about 90 degrees at the bottom.
- Drive upward with your weight rooted through the heel of your forward foot.
- Keep your knee tracked straight ahead over your toes.
by Frank J
Single-Arm Dumbbell Split Squat